Read

The Iceberg Effect?

 by admin

Have you ever heard of The Iceberg Effect?


It is when you have 90% of your passion and potential underneath the water, hidden from the world, and the other 10% is only what the world sees. This can be very discouraging at times because the world isn’t seeing your true potential. I would like to personally reach out to you if you are at a sticking point like this.

Just bear in mind that if you were meant to be just an average individual, with an average life and an average contribution to the world…..then you would not be feeling this huge urge to be more than you currently are.

Iceberg effect

 

Do you have passions and dreams that are under water?  Do you ever feel like you have more to give back to the world ? Do you ever feel like there is more for you than a 9-5 ? Often times we have to have a breakdown before we have a breakthrough. The night is often darkest before the dawn. Sometimes that pain or dissatisfaction with where you are in your life can be what you need to force you to get out of your comfort zone and take action. I encourage you to step into whatever is going on in your life and take personal responsibility.

I have had many challenges as an Entrepreneur. One of the things that has helped me is staying focused on where I was going instead of obstacles that could have gotten in my way. I would encourage you to get really clear on where you would like to go and what you would like to accomplish in your life personally and professionally.

Even though I have had ups and downs, I am so grateful that I have not had a job or a boss to report to since 2006. I am grateful that I have stayed true to my goals and dreams. Because of this, I have been able to travel to places like Australia, Costa Rica, Hawaii, Cancun, and Italy. Furthermore, I have met and worked with some of the most amazing people, likeminded people with big goals and dreams. I encourage and support you in staying true to your goals and dreams.

Your breakthrough will Come!

 

Yours in Freedom,

James K Larson Jr


Posted in Blogging, Blogs, Business Opportunities, Home-based Business, internet marketing, online marketing, Personal Growth, Retirement, Uncategorized | 1 Comment

Leave a Comment

CommentLuv Enabled

1 Comment or Ping on The Iceberg Effect?

  • Posted by Marshall on September 09, 2012 at 12:42 am

    So true. If we were meant to be average, we wouldn’t aspire to be great.

    I was watching a video from Jonathan Budd recently, and he was talking about the costs of giving up on yourself. The short term costs are small (avoid the thing you’re afraid of, avoid what’s difficult), but the long term costs are monumental (resignation, depression, regret, resentment, not getting to do the amazing things like travel, and really impact the world and the people in it).

    The short term thinking kills us. The challenge is to stay focused on the great things to come, WHILE being present in this moment, and learning to enjoy the challenges, struggles, etc.

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URL